The Cart Layout organize all the cues in grid-like tabs, cues are shown as buttons, as in the following image:
If the cue provides a duration, the current cue time is shown at the bottom of the button.
Pages will be added automatically when needed (this behavior can be disabled),
or manually, to do so two options are provided, in the top-bar
Layout > Add page
Layout > Add pages, the first will add a single page (at the end), the
second will show a dialog that allow to insert a custom number of pages.
To remove a page, select the page to be removed, then
Layout > Remove current page,
a confirmation dialog will be shown, if
Yes is clicked, then the page (and cues) will be deleted.
Pages can be switched using the tab bar on top of the layout or directional keys.
A cue can be start/stopped simply
Left-Clicking on it.
The setting dialog for a cue can be opened in two ways:
Right-Click > Edit cue or
Cues can be selected/deselected for multi-editing with
Right-Click > Select or
Move and Copy Cues¶
Cues can be copied or moved (into free spaces) inside a page or between different pages:
- Move: cues can be moved with
- Copy: cues can be copied with
In the application settings (
File > Preferences) various options are provided:
- Countdown mode: when enabled the current cue time is displayed as a countdown
- Show seek-bars: when enabled a slider able to change the current playing position of media cues (for media cues)
- Show bB-meters: when enabled, a db level indicator is shown (for media-cues)
- Show accurate time: when enabled the cue time is displayed including tens of seconds
- Show volume: when enabled a volume slider is shown (for media-cues)
- Automatically add new page: when enabled new pages will be created when the current pages are full and new cues are added
- Grid size: define the number of rows & columns per page. (require to reload the session)
When the grid size is changed, cues will be visually shifted to keep their logical positioning.
Cart Layout does not support cues “next-action”.