The List Layout, as the name suggest, organize the cues in a (single) list, a sidebar to monitor and interact with the running cues is also provided.
- Top left: we can find the
GObutton, this will execute the selected cue and go forward;
- Top center: name and description of the current cue are displayed here;
- Top right: list-control commands are provided, those allow to stop, pause, restart, interrupt and fade all the cues in the list.
All the cues are shown here in a list-like view, the following column are shown:
- (status): the first column show the current state of the cue running/paused/error and a selection indicator
- #: The cue index
- Cue: The cue name
- Pre wait: Pre wait indicator
- Action: Cue time indicator
- Post wait: Post wait indicator
- (next action): What should be done after “post wait”
Right (running) List¶
The running cues are shown here, you can stop, pause/restart, interrupt and fade single cues.
To execute the current cue, press
Space, (can be changed in the layout options)
or use the
The setting dialog for a cue can be opened in two ways:
Right-Click > Edit cue
Double-Click the cue.
Cues can be selected/deselected with
Right-Click > Select,
Move and Copy Cues¶
- Move: cues can be moved with a simple
- Copy: cues can be copied using
In the application settings (
File > Preferences) various options are provided:
- Show playing cues: show/hide the “Right List” and list control buttons
- Show dB-Meters: show/hide the db-meters for running media-cues
- Show accurate time: show/hide tens of seconds for running media-cues
- Show seek-bars: show/hide seek bars for running media-cues
- Auto-select next cue: if disabled the next cue will not be selected automatically
- At list end:
- Stop: the selection doesn’t change when the last cue is executed
- Restart: the selection is moved back to the first cue
- Go key: define up to 4 key-combinations that can be used to execute the current cue, to do so, double click the edit-area, then enter your keys combinations
- Use fades: when disabled the corresponding buttons on the right-panel executes their action without fades.